From: KF KENYALANG
STRICTLY FOR KFK MEMBERS ONLY
The Workshop Session is BACK!!!
Date: 17th October 2009 (Saturday) & 18th October 2009 (Sunday)
Time Start/End: 8.30am on Saturday until 6.00pm on Sunday
Workshop location: Kuching Waterfront Lodge; No. 15, Main Bazaar, Kuching; Website: www.kuchingwaterfrontlodge.com
Fees: RM190.00 per participant; Fees inclusive of food, lodging, workshop material, model fees etc.
Workshop will be conducted in “campur-ization” of English language and Bahasa Malaysia
Registration & payment: Collect your registration form & make payment at
1) Zifa Images & Photoshoppe, Jalan Kulas Or (then sms me that you have made paid)
2) Iris Fx Whiteroom Studio, Lorong Satok No.9, Jalan Satok Or
3) Call me direct at 013-8075100
Maximum Participants: 14 male & 6 female ONLY
Seats are based on First come first serve basis.
Basic topics to be covered:
1. Know your equipment – DSLR & other accessories.
2. Understanding lenses – standard, wide-angle lens, telephoto lens
3. What is basic exposure – Aperture/Shutterspeed & ISO
4. What is creative exposure – Portrait, landscape, macro button etc
5. Metering mode – centre weighted, evaluative, spot metering
6. Perfect focus & light – front, side, back, diffused & available light
7. Picture Quality – Large, medium, small/Fine, normal, basic/Single, continuous low, continuous high
8. White Balance – auto, tungsten, cloudy, etc
9. Flash tips – direct & bounce flash
10. Good composition & framing - centre, rule of third etc
11. Additional - Basic caring of your equipment, transfer of images to PC etc
The first and second worskhops was a success.
Please see the following link : http://www.kfk.com.my/forum/index.php?showtopic=71
The V.3 workshop is similar to the V.1 & 2 session, with a bit of improvement here and there.
For further information please visit www.kfk.com.my/forum
Thank you for viewing.
.: Admin Team KFK :.