Followers: Layan Terus . . .

My LB Adds

29.4.11

kangkung vegetable-leeches inside !!



I am sorry I do not have a copy of it in English. It actually narrates how a young boy died after eating the kangkung vegetable. He had gastro-enteritis (diarrhoea/vomiting) and was admitted in hospital. Post mortem revealed that there were leeches in his intestines which has multiplied many times. The leech found its way through the stem of the
kangkong vegetable. The stem is hollow and is normally cooked together with the leaves.
One of the precautions we can take is to slice the stems into two and wash it well before cooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...